Why do 74% of home sellers and buyers prefer to use a Realtor..
For fiscal protection, legal security, and exemplary customer service. Those who use my services know they are working with someone who is on their side. As single agency, Berkshire Hathaway agents works for you, not the transaction. I am proud to share the majority of my business comes from referrals and past clients. From Ponte Vedra Beach to Nocatee, from Atlantic Beach to Riverside/Avondale and San Marco, my 17 years in this great city have allowed me to become familiar with many wonderful pocket communities.
Relocating? Berkshire Hathaway works with corporations, Military and other relo companies, to find you that perfect home. Whatever your circumstance or location, it would be an honor to serve you.
|Search Homes for Sale
|Homes in San Marco/Old San Jose/St.Nicholas|
|Condos in Southside|
|Homes in Riverside/Avondale/Ortega|
|Condos in Riverside/Avondale/Ortega|
Jacksonville, Florida offers a vibrant metropolitan region set against a backdrop of beautiful natural resources, exceptional climate, and small-town charm. This rare combination of amenities offers residents an unparalleled quality of life and lures thousands of newcomers annually to find their dream home whether it is a single family home or condominium along the St. Johns River or townhomes and historic bungalows nestled along tree-lined streets.
As a full-time Realtor for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty, I strive each and every day to make an impact on individuals and families that will call northeast Florida home. As a 15-year resident, I have experienced the many unique neighborhood pockets of both Jacksonville and St. Johns County. Whether you are buying or selling or both, I will provide you with the utmost in professionalism, experience, loyalty, confidentiality and streamlined services through the support of affiliated mortgage and title companies.
Professional Experience, Education, Associations & Community Activities
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty (Jacksonville), Realtor
- Museum of Science & History (Jacksonville), Director of Institutional Advancement
- Stiles Corporation Full-Service Commercial Real State (Fort Lauderdale), Marketing Executive
- Bernard Hodes Advertising (Fort Lauderdale), Advertising Executive
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of Florida
- Graduate, North Florida Real Estate Institute
- E-Certified Realtor
- B.S. Business Administration, University of Florida
- Member, Leadership Jacksonville
- Sustainer and Past President, Junior League of Jacksonville
- Member, Hendricks Avenue Baptist Church
- Member and Volunteer, The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens
- Member, The Women's Board of Wolfson Children's Hospital